Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Benefits of Vinegar

Now I know that there are many benefits to using vinegar for all sorts of things, but I hate the taste of it.

However a friend has been taking 100ml of Balsamic vinegar a day for three months and she feels the benefits have been amazing.



I am convinced that it would be worth including vinegar in my diet, but there's no way I could bring myself to even attempt to drink Balsamic. I'm thinking that all types of vinegar should be beneficial and I'm wondering if there is any particular type that would be easier than other to disguise the taste of?



Any recommendations on the best way to take 100ml of vinegar a day?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/z94-u9BpTGQ/8782-benefits-vinegar.html

No comments: