Monday, September 29, 2014

Question: Is this a healthy eating plan for me?

I'm 15, 95 lbs, 5' tall, and female. I lost 20 lbs over the past 3-4 months and now I want to maintain weight. I exercise (cardio 4x a week at the gym for 45-60 minutes and 3 out of those times I also do weight machines) and eat very healthy. Breakfast (400 calories): either eggs and veggies sometimes with 2% cheese/toast, some kind of oatmeal combination, or greek yogurt and cottage cheese with granola/nuts and fruit.



Lunch (500): some kind of salad or 1/2 pita/wrap with baby carrots and depending on the calories I have left some combination of: a chobani fruit on the bottom/blended, a cheese stick, nuts, sugar snap peas, a piece of fruit, other veggies



Dinner (500): usually a protein, a few serving of veggies, and a carb or a fat like nuts (depending on what I ate earlier, I try to eat 45-50% carbs, 25% fat, 25-30% protein).

Some examples of a typical dinner:

3-4oz grilled chicken/fish, 2 cups broccoli, 1 sweet potato w/almond butter cottage cheese and raisins

Homemade turkey spinach meatballs in a whole wheat pita with sauce, more spinach, and 2% swiss with veggies on the side

Bean bowl with nuts/grain, cheese, and a mess of veggies



I also have 1-2 snacks under 200 calories: cottage cheese and fruit, nuts, greek yogurt, raw veggies, fruit, etc



An app (myfitnesspal) said someone my size needed 1560 calories to maintain so that's what I'm aiming for I guess. Is there anything I should change?







http://ift.tt/1vqc0ZM





via Smart Health Shop Forum http://ift.tt/1vqc0ZO

No comments: