Monday, September 29, 2014

Mass Break up: Push, Pull, Legs

The post Mass Break up: Push, Pull, Legs appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmarthealthshopBlog/~3/rs1xkeJgHME/





Whats up. I am 21, a hundred seventy five for sixty six kg eleven% bf and I’ve trained for 3 years. When I started I was 49kg. I have worked out until now every day training only one group of muscle at week. I want to change this routine and I’m looking for a schedule that will help me to increase my muscle. I thought the best choice for me, if I want to train daily, is a time table with the break up push pull leg. Right me if I am incorrect.


Push

Bench press

DB incline bench

Militia press

Heavy dips

DB lateral aspects

French press


Pull

Deadlift

Heavy pull ups

Chest supported rows

Lat computer

Barbell curl

Focus curl


Leg

Squat

Leg press

Lounges with dumbbells

Calf

Abs


My function is to realize muscle to not was enhanced. Thanks



No comments: