Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Dismay and misplaced relating to no lend a hand for ache



&#thirteen;

&#thirteen;

&#thirteen;

&#thirteen;

Hello everybody, it is been a very long time for the reason that I’ve posted and I’ll make this one fast as I am at work. I’ve had persistent ache in hip/excessive low again for 15 years now, and so they can not to find out what’s doing it. I do know for a reality it is certain now not in my head. Sadly, I fell off ladder seeking to be productive which is not very incessantly. My proper facet is the worst and I fell 6 feet on the best aspect of again. Excessive ache, however I pushed myself to shuffle stroll to work the next day but went to Emergency room over weekend when daughter forced me to. I was hurting too bad, but knew I needed to go. They did CAT Scan looking for injury, I was concerned about organ damage as every organ I had hurt. I was told I had a “tiny” fracture in L4, Dr. drew picture, tiny line on outside away from spinal cord, no displaced bone. I was left to try and walk out on my own, but that is different story! I know you cannot do anything for such minimal fracture, I was told it would hurt like crazy, but follow up with Neurosurgeon. I made appointment, earliest was 3 weeks out, I figured I’d be much better by then, but I was in agony. Suddenly the Dr. decided to retire just a few days before appointment, cancelled all, leaving me with no Dr. to see. I finally got to another who was taking his patients in June, I fell in April, and I was still is such agony, he ordered MRI. It turns out I had 3 major fractures, L4 compression lost 40% with displace bone not allowing procedure that could rebuild and stabilize, along with L5 20% loss comp fracture and T12 compression 20% loss of vertebrae, and I am disgusted that emergency room could miss this. I did stuff I shouldn’t have been doing, now 5 months later I’m still in much more pain than I should be, we did new detailed MRI, DR. can’t see anything to fix with surgery. How can I have this much pain, from prior, and now worse since fall without something to see? I am so dismayed. Well, he tried the SI Joint injection thinking it could be most of my issue, and I agreed, the area is extremely tender and where a lot of my pain starts. I can get up from bed, but the minutes after walking it starts and I am now so scared because the SI Injection seems to have made it worse!!!!! That is the last thing I expected, but I think he’s on to something because it really does seem to be the area where pain seems to radiate from. Walking has been hard since the fall, and DR. told me if this didn’t help, he didn’t have anything to offer but Morphine Pump and I am not doing that. So much for short, I’m so sorry, but I am open to any feedback from others that have maybe had emergency room miss terrible injury, and SI Joint Injections, good or bad results or any other information, I am ready to think outside the box, I don’t know how I am going to try to work, sitting is really bad, though I have about 2 feet of memory foam under me! LOL How can pain be so bad but cannot be found why? As of today, I can now say the Injection last week did NOT help, and I dread going in to tell the Dr. I was going to ask him to give another one to see if a second one would maybe help, but worried the joint may get worse permanently. I can’t even blame something if I can’t work to utilize disability. I’m just scared and tired of PAIN being my whole life. Please any person………….. any assist could be so liked.&#thirteen;

&#thirteen;


The post Dismay and misplaced relating to no lend a hand for ache appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmarthealthshopBlog/~3/ccc8cF8hKQs/

No comments: