Monday, September 29, 2014

Query: Aids and risks when the virus is uncovered to air inside drinks?


Aids and dangers when the virus is exposed to air within liquids?



About Aids. I just have this idea stuck in my mind because i take this virus very seriously and i have been tested in the past but luckily i turned out to be healthy. I was in the dentist’s office and i had to spit. While i was trying to get the saliva to detach from my mouth, i noticed that some of it was touching the surface of the sink but it was coming again up. I was sucking it back in because i didn’t put force in the spit, in order to get it out of my mouth entirely. So, I thought that if the person sitting on that chair before me had the aids virus, then it might be possible to transmit the virus to me in this way. Is there any danger at all? i mean if there where fluids left from him. Or is it fiction?


The post Query: Aids and risks when the virus is uncovered to air inside drinks? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1mI071I

No comments: