Tuesday, September 30, 2014

s.o.s.

s.o.s.




&#thirteen;

&#thirteen;

&#thirteen;

&#thirteen;

hello. Im new right here. Concept i’d come right here to look if i will be able to get some information and enhance. I’ve been suffering from fibro for five years now. I now am severly depressed cant work and in excruciating ache. My arms and toes are each numb. I’ve an enormous household and no toughen.no oone beleives me…….like i might lie (that hurts). I’m feelong very remoted on my own and scared. I’m not the identical particular person i was. How am i imagined to deal with this all on my own. Tried to be certain however ache bought worse n worse. I’m a single mom out of labor in mattress petrified of lifestyles at this level. Is any individual really feel like me…..please assist&#thirteen;

&#thirteen;


The post s.o.s. appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmarthealthshopBlog/~3/AZ3HJ9iTTxQ/

No comments: