Monday, September 29, 2014

Query: Signs and indicators of chickenpox whereas pregnant?


Signs and indicators of chickenpox whereas pregnant?



I’ve by no means had chickenpox..however I did have a vaccination once I used to be little. I’ve these itchy pimple like blisters forming on my physique (legs, again, buttocks, toes, abdomen) however legs are worst. I believe feverish, legs and arms really feel heavy and swollen, dizzy, and lightheaded when standing. I visited the ER..they failed to do any assessments simply gave me benedryl. May I’ve caught chickenpox by some means? Im now not conversant in the signs and by no means considered any person with it. I am additionally sixteen weeks pregnant so naturally I am concerned. I do not see it being an allergy as a result of I have not accomplished, tried or been round anything else completely different.


The post Query: Signs and indicators of chickenpox whereas pregnant? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmarthealthshopBlog/~3/cabOgJQp864/

No comments: