Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Question: Do I have an eating disorder ? ((( please respond, feedback would be VERY much appreciated. )))?

do I have an eating disorder ? ((( please respond, feedback would be VERY much appreciated. )))?



<span class="qna-sprite abDescExpandIcon"/>

i am 15, 5'4, and my weight fluctuates from 105-110lbs. within the past month or so I have been extremely over exercising, eating around 1 very small meal a day, and have thought of throwing up my food (i can't do it because i am literally incapable of doing it idk why but i have tried). i basically don't eat anything at school (breakfast/lunch) but i usually put a VERY SMALL amount of salad on my plate so that people don't ask questions and become suspicious. today all of my "friends" called out how i barely eat and made anorexia jokes and LITERALLY shoved a piece of food in my face as a "joke". I cant confront my therapist about this because just thinking about it gives me anxiety and i get too nervous. my boyfriend and one close friend who barely helps are the only people i have told. i don't know how to handle this. i don't want to eat, but ALSO when i DO EAT i feel really sick (physically) and mentally sick (guilty). Until I started eating very minimally I never felt sick over such minor things like that. So basically i can't solve this. I don't want to get over my issue because that would defeat the purpose but I'm just very confused as to how i can handle this given that i can't tell anyone because how it triggers my anxiety disorder, and thinking about/eating food makes me feel SICK. What should I do? and is this a normal side effect of eating minimally? Thank you, PLEASE RESPOND and sorry for any typos lol







http://ift.tt/1rrsgLV





via Smart Health Shop Forum http://ift.tt/1v1Pbeu

No comments: