Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Wrist weights?

Hiya everybody!


My intention for September was once to get at least an hour of exercise, six days a week. I wear a Fitbit all day, every day. My job is pretty sedentary (reception at the local Y) but I use walking as my primary form of exercise. In the first half of the month, I walked a total of 106 miles, and succeeded in my activity goal. I haven’t added up the final numbers yet (I’ll do that tomorrow!)


Anyway, my question is about wrist weights. I’m a pretty fast walker (I can easily quilt 5 miles in an hour) and so now at this level I am searching for a option to step it up, in an effort to discuss. I would love in an effort to begin the Sofa to 5K application, however right here on the east coast of Canada, iciness is coming and there isn’t any method I would be completed with this system prior to there may be snow on the bottom. I suppose perhaps I might do it on the treadmill after which do it once more outdoor as soon as iciness’s over….


I digress. I have a tendency to try this.


I used to be questioning if any individual right here has used wrist weights so as to add resistance when strolling. I determine it is going to lift my coronary heart charge and likewise possibly tone my fingers just a little bit.


Any pointers?&#thirteen;


The post Wrist weights? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1CFbafS

No comments: