Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Query: Please lend a hand. Excruciating neck ache.?

I was once within the Fitness center doing at the back of the neck shoulder presses with a sixty five lb crossbar weight and on my lest rep there was once a cracking sound in my neck. This adopted by means of excruciating ache on the left aspect of my neck. I’ve had neck strains before but this is something else it’s just unbearable. I physically cannot turn my head to the right and while I get more mobility when I turn it to the left It still hurts in the exact same place (a sharp stabbing pain on the left side of my neck). Also, my left trap feels really sore but that doesn’t compare to the sudden pain I feel whenever I move my neck. I am basically bed ridden, as it hurts to move badly. Does anyone know if this sounds like a herniated disk, a tendon/ ligament tear or just a strain?


Any insights will likely be very much liked

thanks


The post Query: Please lend a hand. Excruciating neck ache.? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1DX2DXj

No comments: