Monday, September 29, 2014

Query: Is it commonplace to bleed after being fingered?


Is it customary to bleed after being fingered?



I have not had intercourse earlier than however my boyfriend has fingered me again and again and on a regular basis there may be simply spots of bleeding however I’ve at all times been involved however this time I’ve ache and ache after I pee and there may be extra bleeding. Is that this standard? and I will’t speak to a physician or father or mother. However the bleeding stops after a pair seconds and the ache subsides inside a brief time frame. And it would not bleed unless the morning after.


The post Query: Is it commonplace to bleed after being fingered? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1rx2UK4

No comments: