Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Query: Assist. I’m four days late on my length?


Assist. I’m four days late on my duration?



I’ve had intercourse however most effective on one in all my fertile days. I’ve been below plenty of stress right here these days with faculty and I’ve at the moment switched medicines for my ADHD. I’ve additionally received a bit of weight which will delay a ladies’s length. On the other hand, I’m freaking out as a result of I’m cramping, but my breasts should not sore. I’ve been late sooner than however most effective via three days, and I have not been feeling nauseous nor do sure meals/smells make me ailing. I’ve been a bit drained handiest as a result of I’ve placed on some weight. May I be pregnant?


The post Query: Assist. I’m four days late on my length? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1rJv3PE

No comments: