Friday, September 12, 2014

Query: Skipping/mistaking/mixing phrases when studying?!?


Skipping/mistaking/blending words when reading?!?



Hello all… I have noticed in the past few weeks that when I read, especially on a computer screen or white background, that I am constantly mistaking some words for others, skipping smaller words, and sometimes blending words together. It almost feels like my eyes are moving too fast for my brain. I have generalized anxiety disorder and panic disorder with ocd tendencies as well as a form of dyslexia and am also pregnant with my first baby. As of late, my anxiety and panic has been the worst it has ever been in my 27 years! I’ve had this problem before in times of great anxiety, but it has never persisted for this long. Whenever I mistake a word for another or skip a word, it sends me into a whole new panic. I’ve also been suffering from a lot of sinus pressure which is causing a lot of pressure on my eyes and have been working extremely long and stressful hours at work. I’ve been to my doctor and eye doctor. My general doctor is not concerned and thinks that it is due to all the pressure on my eyes. My eye doctor found that I am slightly farsighted and have an astigmatism, which he prescribed me glasses for, but they will not be ready until next week. Basically nothing has been found wrong with me, yet this is all I can focus on all day and night. Can anyone relate? Ease my mind?


The post Query: Skipping/mistaking/mixing phrases when studying?!? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/YEdlC2

No comments: