Monday, July 30, 2012

"A horrifying example of steroid ABUSE:" update

Dear derek,

You are subscribed to the thread "A horrifying example of steroid ABUSE:" by Cthulhu, there have been 8 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was leyash.
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/steroids/2149-horrifying-example-steroid-abuse.html

These following posts were made to the thread:
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=2149#post98147
Posted by: sandooch
On: 07-27-2012 09:37 PM

Blech! To each their own, but I find that so horrifically dreadful to look at. Now, I find muscles damn sexy, but there is not one sexy thing about that man's arms. I had to stop watching after a minute because it didn't even look real after a while, like he just inserted balloons in there.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=2149#post98158
Posted by: AmazingP
On: 07-27-2012 11:49 PM

I am glad that we are always being reminded of the danger of using steroid to look good and just to get the admiration of other people. I guess the big lesson here is to never be stupid and never sacrifice real health for the sake of looking good when in fact it can be done with the correct and safe techniques. Thanks to Cthulhu for always reminding us here. :)
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=2149#post98213
Posted by: derek
On: 07-28-2012 06:27 PM


---Quote (Originally by AmazingP)---
I am glad that we are always being reminded of the danger of using steroid to look good and just to get the admiration of other people. I guess the big lesson here is to never be stupid and never sacrifice real health for the sake of looking good when in fact it can be done with the correct and safe techniques. Thanks to Cthulhu for always reminding us here. :)
---End Quote---

Oh cmom AmazingP...who doesn't want to look like Greg Valentino? Lolololol.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=2149#post98224
Posted by: SoulJam
On: 07-28-2012 10:20 PM


---Quote (Originally by amylisa1127)---
What I never understood about people that use steriods, is do they not think about what they do to their heart? I mean the heart is a muscle and it will increase in size just like your other muscles. I guess they are going for the bulk and could care less. I would be too scared to even consider something so dangerous.
---End Quote---

You're so right. The heart muscle is one of the most complex, efficient pumps in the world. People who make synthetic hearts have a tough time replicating it's function. It's so important for your health and when idiots pump it full of steroids, it does become larger and less efficient at pumping blood around the body, leading to numerous life threatening conditions.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=2149#post98260
Posted by: plover
On: 07-29-2012 04:44 AM

When I was a little younger I thought Greg looked good, but I guess I was just a delusional kid. Now I see him and I'm just disgusted with the synthol he put into his arms.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=2149#post98262
Posted by: Cthulhu
On: 07-29-2012 07:08 AM


---Quote (Originally by plover)---
When I was a little younger I thought Greg looked good, but I guess I was just a delusional kid. Now I see him and I'm just disgusted with the synthol he put into his arms.
---End Quote---

LoL, you thought he looked GOOD?!?! Even young children and babies shrink away in horror at the sight of him.........
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=2149#post98275
Posted by: derek
On: 07-29-2012 01:31 PM


---Quote (Originally by plover)---
When I was a little younger I thought Greg looked good, but I guess I was just a delusional kid. Now I see him and I'm just disgusted with the synthol he put into his arms.
---End Quote---

At first I thought you said, "when HE was a little younger, I thought Greg looked good..." I was about to agree and then I realized what you really said was, "when I was a little younger, I thought Greg looked good..." and I was a bit shocked. You must have grown up with some BIG roided out G.I. Joes!
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=2149#post98289
Posted by: leyash
On: 07-29-2012 03:06 PM


---Quote (Originally by derek)---
At first I thought you said, "when HE was a little younger, I thought Greg looked good..." I was about to agree and then I realized what you really said was, "when I was a little younger, I thought Greg looked good..." and I was a bit shocked. *You must have grown up with some BIG roided out G.I. Joes!*
---End Quote---

ROFL. I seriously laughed at this.


All the best,
Smart Health Shop Forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=13149&auth=93bdf5eca96652ede43ffec85e17121a

No comments: