Monday, July 30, 2012

"Green Tea for Colds" update

Dear derek,

You are subscribed to the thread "Green Tea for Colds" by kate, there have been 1 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was simmedia.
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/health-wellness/4792-green-tea-colds.html

These following posts were made to the thread:
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=4792#post98037
Posted by: simmedia
On: 07-27-2012 04:24 AM


---Quote (Originally by mariaandrea)---
I love green tea! Less caffeine than the coffee I drink daily and it helps with headaches. We break it out at the first sign of colds too. With lemon and honey and ginger (grated ginger, not powdered). I've always thought it may be a little psychological because we're convinced it works, but it really does have healing properties, so maybe the combination of the two is the best thing.
---End Quote---

I haven't drank my green tea in a while, but I wasn't aware of the effect that it has on colds. I know it has antioxidant remedies which make it very powerful in fighting free radicals. It's great to know that it will also fight the common cold. I also like the natural herbal green tea, I used to drink it from the bag. It's better and a lot more potent to have it as an herb.


All the best,
Smart Health Shop Forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=6027&auth=6f8f81fac0ccbf5c6ed434341e630b39

No comments: