Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"Losing Weight After the Baby" update

Dear derek,

You are subscribed to the thread "Losing Weight After the Baby" by streakanime, there have been 1 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was StacyLynn.
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/weight-loss/6749-losing-weight-after-baby.html

These following posts were made to the thread:
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=6749#post97800
Posted by: StacyLynn
On: 07-24-2012 11:00 PM

Losing weight after a baby can be hard. Plus, if you are nursing and are anything like me, I was just as hungry while I was nursing as I was when I was pregnant. I finally decided that I had to stop blaming the baby when he was almost 2. I was still nursing and I was worried that I would lose my milk if I did anything too drastic. I started eating healthier and walking. I would eat fruits and veggies in between meals to help keep me full. It really works to cut out sweets. My oldest son has food allergies, so we don't eat processed food and that really helps too. As it was mentioned above, cutting carbs is a great place to start. So far I've lost 38 pounds, since March 12. I'm 6 pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight and I feel so much better. You can do it mama!!


All the best,
Smart Health Shop Forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=16343&auth=45a53434165cbac596912bbb4d5b5290

No comments: