Monday, July 30, 2012

"Dancing when no one is looking" update

Dear derek,

You are subscribed to the thread "Dancing when no one is looking" by demi, there have been 3 post(s) to this thread, the last poster was Pat.
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/cardio/6102-dancing-when-no-one-looking.html

These following posts were made to the thread:
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=6102#post97653
Posted by: sandooch
On: 07-23-2012 01:06 AM

I love to dance as well. I love it so much that I'm always the first on the dance floor at weddings, against my husband's protests. I also love to blast my music while I clean and have been know to "bust a move" while scrubbing the toilet.

Dancing is what kept me fit as a teen, and I didn't even know it at the time. I would come home from school and blast my stereo so loud and just dance my little heart out all around my living room. My dad would come home from work about an hour later, yelling at me to turn down the music. It wasn't until I made the stupidest bet with him that if he would work out for 30 minutes a day for 9 months, I would quit listening to my loud music. I wanted him to lose weight, so it was worth it to me to give up my beloved dancing/music for this.

Well, my dad went on to lose 30 pounds during that 9 months and my inactivity led me to gain 20 pounds! :( Without my dancing, I spent the time vegging out in front of the boob tube and stuffing my face. But at least my dad got healthy. :)
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=6102#post97764
Posted by: siriusboi
On: 07-24-2012 12:14 PM

I only dance when needed to. Physical Education in our country was mostly based on dance and not a lot of sports stuff unless you are an athlete. It's quite funny actually but I learned to like dancing thanks to that subject. I never knew i had some moves up my sleeve. But I don't really like showing off around people. I'm pretty shy on the dance floor.
************

http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/showthread.php?t=6102#post97773
Posted by: Pat
On: 07-24-2012 02:47 PM

Dancing is such a good exercise for the heart and make you feel good. I dance when ever I can. I wanted to be a professional dance when I was a teenager. I like to watch the shows of the younger people dancing.


All the best,
Smart Health Shop Forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://forum.smarthealthshop.com/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=11798&auth=a340580f088db5e18b2917824cc6aa44

No comments: