Sunday, September 28, 2014

Query: 2 years smooth and gaining lots of weight?


2 years smooth and gaining heaps of weight?



Hi there, I’m 2 years easy off heroin. In December I had a one week relapse and obtained proper again on target and I’ve been on methadone for 2 years began at a hundred and ten MG liquid dropped to 50 after relapse and now I am on 60 on account that… anyway I get so fats my lady friend and household is noticing and speaking crap I will be able to’t take it I am a hundred and fifty lb and it can be all in my tummy and butt right through my drug run I used to be a hundred lbs and I been on medication my entire existence so I believed that used to be standard now that I’ve fats it is bizarre and my household is making me really feel worse they’re all tremendous skinny so I am the fats one within the household… the methadone makes you crave sugar too and none of my rattling garments match me anymore it can be so upsetting as a result of after I first bought smooth I obtained an entire new cloth wardrobe as a result of weight acquire I went from a zero-three in pants to a three-5 now these do not match both and I’ve to get 5-7 ugh I am so disgusting I hate it what do I do to get again to commonplace … I am 5’5 .. Thanks please provide me recommendation


The post Query: 2 years smooth and gaining lots of weight? appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1CyKg9u

No comments: