Wednesday, December 26, 2012

CAME WITH A SILVER SPOON IN MOUTH ?

A person who has smooth life right from the beginning, no troubles at any time, is said to have come with " a silver spoon in mouth " For him, he is gets the best toys, best cloths, best love and of course a lot of money. The saying is also used for the people who are born in rich families and live through as a riches.

Looking at myself, as I was the second child, I find I must have come with " rusted iron spoon in mouth"

My elder brother, the first child, was pet of my father.

My younger brother the last child was favorite of my mother.

And myself the second was favorite of broken toys of elder brother and the puppies of the stray dogs.

But I must admit since nobody bothers about whoever is in between the first and last, the in between children are more ill-mannered, more healthy, more comfortable to deal with the world and able to find the solutions to critical conditions.

Which spoon you had in your mouth, the silver, the iron or wooden or no spoon?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/9dGe0tITrhE/8680-came-silver-spoon-mouth.html

No comments: