Sunday, December 23, 2012

Zumba vs Other Dance Work outs: Do you think it's important to match music with your work out?

Pushing myself to become a bit healthier, I think it's important for me to get into the work out and the best way to do that is to get into the music that's blaring the background. Do you think Zumba is the best work out to utilize the opportunity to place music with the workout or do you find yourself doing mundane workout routines to house music?



I know you can have your personal touch on each work out and there is no set music demographic for you to work out as long as your into what your doing, I just find it refreshing to learn new dance moves to music that I'm into based on the work out.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/v0OUdNb2Lds/8645-zumba-vs-other-dance-work-outs-do-you-think-its-important-match-music-your-work-out.html

No comments: