Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ballet Beautiful Workout DVD

I recently ordered the Ballet Beautiful DVD by Mary Helen Bowers, most famous for training Natalie Portman for her role in Black Swan. I researched this DVD after seeing it in Elle magazine and found a lot of positive feedback on it.

The description says, "Get a tight, toned and elegant body with this effective ballet inspired total body workout from Mary Helen Bowers, trainer to the stars! Sculpt sleek and strong legs, arms, butt, abs and upper body. Shape a lean and graceful dancer s body with targeted mat work and standing exercises that lengthen and tone. Workouts include focused exercises that target trouble areas while increasing flexibility and improving posture."

I'm looking forward to receiving this DVD and getting started. I've always liked ballet, though I am not a dancer. Ballet-inspired workouts are right up my alley as they let me pretend I'm a prima ballerina while working on my fitness. I think this workout will keep me motivated because I will actually enjoy it!

Has anyone tried out Ballet Beautiful before? Let me know!






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/f63kh5be07E/8683-ballet-beautiful-workout-dvd.html

No comments: