Friday, December 21, 2012

Been lifting for about a year, and thinking of trying a cycle..

Where can I find a really well rounded explanation of the different types of steroids and to use them?



Also how can I tell if steroid use is right for me?



For a little bit of background, I've come from quite skinny and out of shape (and depressed) to about 175ish, and with some respectable (for a beginner) stats.



210 bench

285 squat

285 dead lift



I'm just looking for a bit of kick to really get the body I want and the stats I want. I was told though, by a local, that I should wait until all my lifts are in the 300's before I start a cycle.



any advice?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/VcZePMND96w/8620-been-lifting-about-year-thinking-trying-cycle.html

No comments: