Sunday, December 23, 2012

Mid Afternoon Energy Boosters: Need Suggestions

Do you have any suggestions on how to sustain a moderate level of energy throughout the day? I'm finding that my body is crashing at about 11am and I'm stuck fighting with myself through the day to pull myself back by the bootstraps to wake up and it's just not working out well.



Do you have any secrets to waking yourself up and making yourself stay focused on the tasks at hand to get through the day? I anticipate starting a new diet/ workout routine in the next 2 weeks and I want to have enough energy to implement them into my busy life but if I'm tired already without starting it, I don't want to be completely wiped out after the first 2 months.



HELP :)






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/mdtNlefmfUY/8646-mid-afternoon-energy-boosters-need-suggestions.html

No comments: