Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Coconut Flour

I already posted a question to shaun on a previous thread, but I am opening this up for general discussion now since I want some facts and opinions about different types of flour for baking.



I am working on a recipe for protein banana bread (I will post another thread once I perfect it), and I am wondering if anyone has ever tried coconut flour...have you? I am thinking about substituting the regular cooking flour (much of it has already been removed in place of the whey protein) for coconut flour and I need some opinions on taste and ability to be cooked.



I was going to buy it in the store the other day, but it is quite pricey for a small bag. I only want to buy the coconut flour for the recipe if it is going to be worth my while.



What are your thoughts and experiences with using coconut flour?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/m9kLv2jeacE/8594-coconut-flour.html

No comments: