Friday, December 21, 2012

Bad boss

Some years ago my husband had a boss who was a tyrant... :/ Come Christmas time and he would laden my husband with work and wouldn't let him take his well earned holiday. Somehow my husband got out of that crap and in his new job he has a boss who appreciates and gives credit where it is due. This coming year their department has some major changes coming up and my husband opted out of his well planned holiday to work on those projects... His boss wouldn't hear of it, he called me up yesterday to tell me to make the hotel reservations and get out of here... It is such a pleasure to work with someone so good after 15 years of drudgery and pain.

I have had wonderful bosses all my life. I have never had serious issues with anyone.

Have you had mean and miserable bosses.. what kind of an experience did you have?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/cMZP-TT99dw/8604-bad-boss.html

No comments: