Sunday, September 28, 2014

The place do I’m going from right here? (%)(srs)

&#thirteen;

&#thirteen;

&#thirteen;


The post The place do I’m going from right here? (%)(srs) appeared first on Smart Health Shop Blog.






via Smart Health Shop Blog http://ift.tt/1Bses3A




&#thirteen;

&#thirteen;

&#thirteen;

&#thirteen;



  1. &#thirteen;

    &#thirteen;

    &#thirteen;

    &#thirteen;






    &#thirteen;

    My chums female friend tried atmosphere me up with considered one of her pals

    &#thirteen;

    Go on double date, get her quantity

    &#thirteen;

    Me and her go on out to do one thing collectively the opposite evening

    &#thirteen;

    I paid, lead to **** it

    &#thirteen;

    Figured we received on lovely neatly

    &#thirteen;

    However once I dropped her residence I dont suppose she might’ve gotten out of my automotive fast sufficient

    &#thirteen;

    This used to be on thursday and I havent textual content her, nor has she textual content me because


    The place must I am going from right here misc?








    No gf, no fap, no pillow, no mattress, no garments, no home

    In reminiscence of Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian, The Son Of Zeus, Brother Of Hercules, Father Of Aesthetics. R.I.P


    Bench four hundred+ Squat 500+ Useless 600+. Bang your gf. Wreck your mother’s coronary heart. Fap to your canine. Snap necks. Write exams. 10k/day” Snizzle77






    &#thirteen;

    &#thirteen;

    &#thirteen;

    &#thirteen;

    &#thirteen;

    Reply With Quote




































































  2. I would start by hiding in the bushes infront of her house and then when you’re sure she’s inside go and throw Molotov cocktail through the window and burn that 2/10 (elbows too pointy) into ash.


    Or just text her phaggot.







    *Suck one cawk and now everyone calls you a cawk sucker crew*

    *Negged by natypes for asking a fuking question crew*
















    Reply With Quote

















































































































  3. I think a “hey how was your weekend” text could work







    Live for the crazy stuff. Bodybuilding is great, but what are you going to remember, another gym workout, or hearing a band you love live? Don?t let bodybuilding interfere with your life.

    ~Stylin On U Crew~
















    Reply With Quote




































































  4. Let me answer your question with a question, OP.


    Do you have chloroform?


    Edit: just saw srs tag.


    Uh…text her and get a feel.


    I’m out.







    Fuk her right in the pussy.















    Reply With Quote




































































  5. strong hairline


    if you’re gonna spend money on that bitch she needs a wig more than she needs a dinner







    ** Get distracted by girls stretching at the gym Crew **



    ** Eat the same damn thing everyday Crew **



    ** Levi’s & V-neck Crew **



    ** Always pick 4 Crew **



    ** Dota 2 thirteen;

    &#thirteen;












No comments: