Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Change in climate...help in trying to stop weight gain....

I come from a country where there are only two seasons...hot and dry or wet and cold. Over the past month, I have moved and will permanently be settling in a country that has 4 seasons - yes, Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. Since I have actually moved over the past month, it is exactly at the peak of the winter season - which I am not very used to.



Apart from the fact that I have been adjusting to the time difference, I am obviously adjusting to the climate change as well. The things that have occupied my time so far have been house work and walks to the train station and the shop - which are about 10 minutes on the average.



I am not a skinny or overweight person - I have just noticed that there's been an increase in the fats around my waist and I don't want it to get any bigger - hence, want to lose some of it. I need to know whether I need to change my diet or food intake or increase my exercise routine since I have experienced a significant change in the climate that my body has been used to?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/eIuNsdK2QA8/9386-change-climate-help-trying-stop-weight-gain.html

No comments: