Friday, February 22, 2013

Keeping accountable for our weight loss

I have generally always been a healthy weight but recently I have started to gain what can only be called thunder thighs and love handles. I'm not terribly overweight but I want to do something about it now before I lose the initiative to do anything about it at all.



Sometimes by telling someone your goals makes it easier to achieve them.



If anyone would like to join me on this thread we can start by saying how much we would like to lose and we can keep coming back and motivating the rest of the group with our weight loss results.



I would like to lose 6kgs which I have just worked out is 13.2 lbs. I would like to lose this over the next 6 months, I think that is achievable.



Good luck to everyone and anyone that would like to join me in this!






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/BoKW4K0lMJU/9404-keeping-accountable-our-weight-loss.html

No comments: