Wednesday, February 20, 2013

How Has Getting Fit Changed Your Life?

Just curious to know how people's lives have changed since they've gotten more in shape. This is more for the people who have been exercising and eating healthy for a long time, but others are welcome to share their experiences as well.



For me, I was somewhat overweight and since I dropped the pounds I've felt a lot stronger and overall healthier. I went from being a lazy dude to someone who's always proactive now. I always get things that need to be done faster just because I'm healthier.



I've noticed slightly more attention from the opposite sex as well, though I'm still no where near close to my goals ;).



I'm a lot happier in general and I feel like everyone in the world should have some form of exercise in their life; life is just so much better when you feel and look amazing.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/JrNMA24V8rc/9391-how-has-getting-fit-changed-your-life.html

No comments: