Friday, February 22, 2013

I hate jogging but everyone says it is great for losing weight, how do you motivate yourself to jog?

I hate jogging, I lose my breath, my boyfriend always tells me I have the most inefficient running style he has ever seen and I'm just crap at it.



I would like to become a jogger, just because it is something you can do anywhere as long as you have the right shoes and it is great for losing weight. You don't see many overweight joggers if they have been doing it for a while.



How did you motivate yourself to start jogging? Can you give me any tips?



To be honest, I don't like the way it jars my back and neck sometimes which really puts me off it but I want to start it up.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/HBETvJ2WXtg/9405-i-hate-jogging-but-everyone-says-great-losing-weight-how-do-you-motivate-yourself-jog.html

No comments: