Saturday, February 23, 2013

Do you use a gym or not?

I was going to the gym and I enjoyed it but it was far away from my house and that got to be a drag. The price was high as well, 50 dollars a month, plus I had to pay the gas for my vehicle to get there.



Now I haven't gone to a gym and I haven't worked out here at home either, not good.

But I have managed to steadily still lose weight with a determination and discipline to counting calories.



Do I miss the gym? Yes and no. The equipment was nice, chances of getting bored are slim because of choices to make it interesting. But I don't mis the driving, the price and the time it took from my day.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/j5eWwuDQGjY/9418-do-you-use-gym-not.html

No comments: