Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Zumba anyone?

Is anyone out there doing Zumba? I have never tried it as it looks difficult to learn the steps. I have never been great at learning anything in the realms of aerobic group workouts. I am always 3 steps behind everyone constantly feeling like I am trying to catch up.



My sister does this workout and she likes it but did admit to it taking awhile to get comfortable with the moves. She says if she cant grab the moves she just does other moves until she can get back to where they are in the video.



I am afraid to try buying a video as I might waste the money, and we don't have a gym to offer it. But even if we did, I don't think I would feel comfortable going in public trying to do the moves at first.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/0WUGys1IzIU/9371-zumba-anyone.html

No comments: