Tuesday, February 26, 2013

ECA Stack for pre-WO or cutting

Has anyone on this board ever tried using an ECA stack for a pre-WO supplement or for cutting body fat?



If you don't know what I'm talking about, ECA is ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin. Personally, I use pseudoephedrine, as I can find it a lot easier in the states, but I feel it still accomplishes the same thing in a pre-WO stack. I generally have ~160mg of caffeine, 2 pseduo tabs (I think about 60mg total), and 2 regular aspirin. The ephedrine mixed with the caffeine acts as a stimulent, and the aspirin extends the half life of the caffeine and ephedrine. For cutting body fat, I think it's a similar dose taken like morning and noon or something.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/yvEAlYi2MFA/9458-eca-stack-pre-wo-cutting.html

No comments: