Sunday, February 24, 2013

Not exercising creates agitation in me!

I seem to be finding that now that I have been working out regularly that when I don't, I tend to get frustrated.I will be in a funk all day long just waiting for the time that I can find a moment to exercise.



It has happened to me when I am sick at times and absolutely can't exercise. Other times it has to do with my work schedule and it doesn't allow me to find the time. This is why I have to get it done right off first thing in the morning. Otherwise my day gets a hold of me and I find time slipping away from me.



And if I am not happy...then the poor folks around me. I get frustrated, and almost get grumpy. I need exercise like I need water!






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/0AjfDkT0FLg/9429-not-exercising-creates-agitation-me.html

No comments: