Thursday, February 21, 2013

Jaye319877 Journal

I decided to start a 90 weight loss journal. I technically started Monday Feb 18th, 2013. As of today, i'm on Day 3.



Here are some stats regarding me:



Weight 207.5lbs

Height: 5'10

Waist: 41 inches

Goal: 180lbs (Losing 27.5lbs)



My Workout:

For my 90 Day Journal, I will be doing Tapout XT. I personally never done the program, so I don't know what to expect. Day 3 was Plyo XT which was pretty intense!.



My Diet from Day 1 - 3 has been exactly the same meals.



2:00pm: Meal 1- Chicken breast sandwich (Fiber Bread), 1/2 Cup oats, 1 Apple.

6:00PM: Meal 2- Chicken Breast, 1/2 Cup Brown Rice, Greek Yogurt, 1/2 Cup Black Beans

9:30PM: Meal 3 - Smoothie - Whey Protein 30g with 1 tps of Peanut butter, 1 tps of nopalina,

1/4 Cup of Milk









About my "before pic" -This is the biggest I ever been in my whole life. I purposely gained weight on purpose. I was conducting a test on bulking using a low protein diet (Mostly eating any food, it was a pure dirty bulk) and working out only x2 a week. As you can see in the image below, I would say it was a obvious failed. I also had to stop working out due to a chest injury I got, and sadly still have. I'm actually going to see the doctor about my chest injury this Friday. Hopefully it won't effect my 90 Day journal.



I have a personal blog with video updates @ Just Fasting | Knowledge is Power






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/7HykKZ726Wc/9392-jaye319877-journal.html

No comments: