Thursday, February 21, 2013

Creating Your Own Bath Oil and Bath Salts From Natural Ingredients

I love soaking in a warm water bath with a cup of epson salts, it helps relax my muscles so I sleep better at night. But I hate it when I run out of epson salts and don't remember to buy more, that was until I found these recipies to make my own out of natural ingredients.



Bath Oil

1 cup of honey

2 cups of milk

1 cup of sea salt or plain salt

1/4 cup baking soda

1/2 cup baby oil

In a big bowl, combine the honey and milk, sea salt and baking soda. Stir well. Pour mixture into tub filled with warm water. Add the baby oil and mix water well. Great skin softener.





Bath Salts

1 cup sea salt

1 cup baking soda

1 cup cheap shampoo ( I like suave)

Fill bathtub with warm water. Pour the ingredients into the tub, and add a bit more water, swirling it around with your hand to create and spread the bubbles. It helps relax your muscles.






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/k6i0KL_jnlc/9395-creating-your-own-bath-oil-bath-salts-natural-ingredients.html

No comments: