Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Journal for Workout Progress

I don't use a formal program to track my workouts. I just simply write in a spreadsheet the workout I am doing and then make a check mark next to each segment on the days I do that particular part of the workout. I am sure there is a better way to track it but this doesn't cost me anything and if I want to change the workout I just change the spreadsheet.



I write the various things I do and then make entries for each day/date and as I said check off what I did. I also make any comments on my progress as needed. I personally try to comment every day, good or bad, to further motivate myself when I do good and to get me back on the straight and narrow when I have an off day.



Liz






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/vjhBaaOoKh4/9383-journal-workout-progress.html

No comments: