Friday, February 1, 2013

When considering bodybuilding, is there a way to obtain muscle definition without over doing it?

I've had my children now I am in the process of doing a major body overhaul. I admire the dedication set forth by many of the female body builders I've had the pleasure of seeing in persona. The woman seem to have a great grasp on being toned yet having the feminine curves about them, then there are the ones whom go over board. How can I obtain the " base" tone at which the body builders have but not the overly muscled look?



Don't get me wrong I know you can work out and stop at the point at which you are satisfied but wouldn't that defeat the purpose of you've disciplined yourself to go each day?






via Smart Health Shop Forum http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/SmartHealthShopForum/~3/8inBVyTA4SE/9138-when-considering-bodybuilding-there-way-obtain-muscle-definition-without-over-doing.html

No comments: